notes from the girl next door

Friday, April 22, 2005

what i want

i just got home from forever at the doctor. and i need to sleep.
and i will.
as sooooooon as i finish peeing. i had to have a sonogram and so now i'm peeing every 15 minutes because they made me drink about 15 glasses of water so they could really take a nice peek at the troubling parts ... which is fine, except now i'm still busy peeing.

but i'm still resting. i should be at work. i only worked 3 days this week. i had monday off as a personal day and now this. *major sigh*

and i know ... i'm whining.

i could whine a lot more if i wanted to... about how much i want a certain someone right now to take care of me. but i won't. i won't because i'd rather keep it inside right now. you know sometimes it's better to keep your whining inside, because then it doesn't seem so much like whining, instead it is just wanting. i want, i want... i want.

i want him to take care of me just now. and i know just what he would do.

if i wanted to lay in bed and sleep i know he would tuck me in and he would wrap me in his arms and lay with me til i fell asleep.. if that's what i wanted.

but more likely what i would want would be to lay on the couch with my feet in his lap underneath that warm, snuggly quilt. and he would rest his hand on my hip while i slept and i would know he was right there.

so darvocette and a heating pad are a poor substitute for him, but they are all i got.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home