notes from the girl next door

Saturday, July 23, 2005

too early, too late

i posted yesterday, but fuckwit blogger ate my entry. so no dice on what i posted kids, and i can't repeat myself, because i probably don't remember what i was on about anyway other than trying to get the house done.

the house... 70% of the carpet is ripped up and the rest will get done today, then the floors will be cleaned and i can start prepping the walls, the home project is going well. i took my handy dandy list to sears and the man in the paint department helped me out.

it's early here, 7:40, i woke up at 6:51.
i'm so sore and stiff i can hardly move, and the only evidence i have that i slept last night is a handful of weird dreams that i'd just as soon forget.

you know the best thing about me?
right now i'd say it's that i have a short shelf life...
and i can't be taken in large doses.

too bad i don't come with a warning label on my forehead, i probably could have saved a bunch of people a bunch of time along the way of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home