notes from the girl next door

Thursday, October 27, 2005

just do it

today was my no good, terrible, horrible, very bad day.
the stress at work got to me so badly that i melted down and just had to leave around noon.
but you know .. what is done is done and now i'm going to move ahead and not let the forces of doom and gloom get me down.

i have to move on and i will.

there are two choice in this life
take the high road
or
get in the mud with the pigs and wrestle

and i'm on the high road.

that's it
that's what i need to tell myself in order to feel confident... and really, even if that is what i need to do to feel superior. because if i feel inferior then i will let them beat me... and really that's not going to happen. it's not a possibility.

i'm really tired no and i'm going to bed
peace

1 Comments:

  • At 10/29/2005 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *smackin* the blog commercial...cuz it's messin with my friends words...

    Huggssss woman, take this crap and work and toss it aside, you're so much better than most..

    Love Ya,

    g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home