notes from the girl next door

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

worry and distraction

i hate myself sometimes when i get like this
when i think too much and i just need to go to sleep.
i hate when i overanalyze the smallest things and make myself crazy so that i am worrying and obsessing over the most minute of details.
and what i really hate is when i spend time worrying over something that is nothing, something that is made up and all in my head. i let that stuff destroy me sometimes.

i need to just go to sleep.
i need to get sleepy and go to sleep.

and i need to not worry.

i wish my doctor hadn't cancelled his appointment today on me.
i really needed that appointment. i need to talk to him about this increasing problem i'm having with worry creeping in on my life.

okay enough.
i'm just shutting it down and going to bed or it's going to go on all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home