notes from the girl next door

Monday, March 27, 2006

building up from a meltdown

well i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later and it did ...
all the stresses from the crap in my life finally compounded into one huge snowball that turned into an avalanche i couldn't outrun. since i couldn't escape it, when it finally hit it was pretty bad but the damage was not catastrophic, it only took a few days to get myself back on track.

i needed to get my meds adjusted and get some good talk going to get my head back on straight.
i'm healthy now and strong, ready to go back into work, ready to walk back into the lion's den of life and face it head on.

you know what makes me laugh ...
i used to string myself out over senseless shit that didn't matter at all. for example, i used to let the empty promises of empty people a half a world away bother me. i would sit and obsess about every word, every lie, every good intention. well kids, the road to hell is paved with them, good intentions.

but i'm better now and stronger
and not living or dwelling in the past
and i forgive my trespassers and hope that my trespasses are forgiven.

right now though, i'm tired and it's time for bed ...
night kids... sweet dreams :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home