notes from the girl next door

Monday, June 20, 2005

shhhh don't tell .... it's all girly

i think right now i'm more insane than my 13 year old was when she got to go to her first dance at school.

and it's all because ....
are you ready...
it's so insanely high school ...
so totally not me at all ...

i just want to look beautiful for the 2nd day of july !

i can't find just the *right* dress or just the *right* shoes for this event (a wedding) and it's driving me crazy.

and why do i care so much?

well it's like my first *real* date with my boyfriend.

yes i know we've had every kind of sex any one can imagine and swapped every body fluid known to man ... and worked out our future plans to everywhere... but still ...

it's a *real* date.

is there anything so awful about being nearly 38 and wanting to look beautiful for a special boy?

god i hope not. if so, i'm just going to give up being a girl altogether.

but sssssshhhhhhh don't tell him how nervous i am ...
i still want to be able to be a little girly, even if i am nearly 38.


ooooooooh and a note to you if you've commented on my blog ... thanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home