notes from the girl next door

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

a happy place

my brain is at a crossroads.
i can continue to let the things that are driving me insane drive me insane, or i can focus on those things which make me happy.

and before i go any further, i know that my blog seems pretty selfish considering what is going on in the southeast right now with all that is left from katrina, but i have reached that place in my brain where i just can't take anymore of it in. and i know that i have the easy way out, that i can just turn it off because i'm not living it.

but right now in my head, in my life ...
i have just reached that point where i need to let go of those things that are making me cry daily. i need to let go of all the work stress. i need to get straight in my head that my boss's reactions to his own inadequacies are just that and don't reflect on me ... i need to let it go.

the boy helped me a long way with this
we stayed up til 4:30 in the morning talking about it. he's so patient and kind and he listens to me so well. i miss him more than anybody could imagine.

i could throw a little temper tantrum if i wanted to because i can't be with him tonight or every other night ...
but just think how lucky we are

we have each other
that's so much more than most people have

my hips are sore
in just three days he wore me out
i'm so looking forward to a lifetime of that

i think i just found my happy place
peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home