notes from the girl next door

Friday, August 26, 2005

friday at last !

it's friday and i can't even begin to tell you how happy i am that it's friday.
friday means the start of two whole days without having to go to the den of the devil.
friday means i get to spend some times with my boy and my friends.

i have been a horrible friend lately.
not on purpose either. i have a friend who called me on sunday and i have been meaning to call her back all week and i still haven't done it. it's not been on purpose but it's been because i've been so busy and so drained when i get home that i just can't even be coherent enough to talk. either that or work follows me right through the door and i don't have any time before i go to bed to make any personal calls. last night i spent about an hour doing some work things, making calls and sending emails to take care of an urgent situation, all from home. and it wasn't something i could "put off", it is a necessary evil of my job sometimes.

i have too many excuses... i have just been a bad friend.

i'm going to do better this weekend and make myself do better in the future.
otherwise i'm just going to beat up on myself for being a slacker.

and sad news this morning...
my very favorite dillards store in the world is closing. *sobs*
it was the best store because it was in a teeny tiny mall and it meant no crowds, no traffic, no hassles. oh well, i guess this means i will spend less money because if i have to be hassled with all that now i know i will shop a whole lot less.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home