notes from the girl next door

Sunday, June 26, 2005

my favorite things ...

my favorite things today were involved with getting my list done.
i'm a very happy girl. the laundry room is organized and workable and i love it.
i have a wall of boxes of his things waiting for him to pick up. i was very nice and even labelled each box with as much information as i could. his name, the bookcase they came off of, even the author if it was a series or collection. i am so kind.

i packed up 2 boxes of my books that i wanted to keep.
does anyone even care what i kept?
i kept the illustrated guide of the west. i kept a history of the american people by paul johnson. i kept the collected works of william faulkner. i kept the e.m. forster set and the jane austen. i kept the set of world spirituality, religion and philosophy books. i kept the chronicles of narnia.
i kept the biographies of thomas jefferson and catherine of aragon. i kept the collection of world poetry.

and of course, i kept the cookbooks.
as if i will ever use them, but i kept them anyway.
someday i might attempt to become a good cook. we'll have to see if it becomes a goal.

so anyway
i have a definite goal for tomorrow
i know what it is
it's not a very big one and it's one i can get accomplished if i just try hard enough
and it will go a long way in me being ready for what i need to have done when i get back from my vacation.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm vacation
it's so close i can almost feel it.
in one week i have my date.
i could have a shoe crisis but i'm refusing to think about it ... he's either going to like me or he's going to like me.
i don't think at this point he can't not like me.

so the whole point when i sat down here was to write about my favorite things right now...
my list of favorite things...
because i had them all picked out and everything and then

an den
an den

no more an den

i forgot
night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home